What is Evernote?
How Can Evernote Help Me?
Evernote can help you and your company be more organized, productive, and help move your goals forward in a meaningful way. It’s file storage and so much more, because you can set up customized workflows and systems so that you and your business can focus on what matters most, not on things that weigh you down and rob you of precious time and attention.
Individuals can use Evernote to organize their life, whether you’re a creative, business person, or just want to be more organized, Evernote can help you solve your most common problems.
- Save virtually everything from photos, documents, and files and you can access them from anywhere (Web, Computer, Mobile Devices)
- Set up workflows and ways to track progress on your goals, from fitness, career, life, etc.
- Cut down on clutter and paper storage by capturing paper and storing online.
Evernote can be a business or organization’s central hub for getting things done and moving your business goals forward. It also allows you to collaborate with fellow employees in a focused, streamlined, and intentional manner.
- Work Chat will keep your team focused on the work, not on your email inbox
- Make meetings a breeze with presentation mode and Moleskine notebooks
- Create and save research on projects, products, and services
- Break down information silos with deep search on many aspects of your work
Whether you’re an individual or a business that is growing into something big, Evernote may be a great way to get you from where you are to where you want to go.
What People Say About Evernote
Evernote for Individuals:
Evernote for Small Businesses:
Evernote for Business:
As an Evernote Certified Consultant, I am a recognized professional with comprehensive Evernote training. I can provide hands-on guidance to help you and your team work more effectively and productively.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH AN EVERNOTE CERTIFIED CONSULTANT
- Custom-designed workflows tailored to you and or your team
- Guidance on best practices for deploying Evernote across your company or organization
- In-person or virtual training to get you up to speed quickly
Interested in learning more?