Everyone can and should strengthen their goal setting. What’s a goal? A goal is a dream with a plan to get there. In this episode I’ll discuss four ways to make your goal setting muscle grow and call you to action to start setting your own goals.
I. Goal setting can change your life:
- Lemonade stand turns into a trampoline
- Weigh the weight you want
II. Goal setting is easier when you have the right tools
- You have a good framework for the goal
- You write them down
- You review them regularly
- The Full Focus Planner www.fullfocusplanner.com
III. Goal setting is easier when you have the right mindset
- Find an accountability buddy
- Community is key
- Smaller steps toward something is better than big steps never taken
IV. Lesson’s I’ve learned:
- Perfection is a myth
- It’s better to take a step towards a goal that isn’t perfect
Take away the myth that goal setting is a hard and unattainable practice, and believe that you can set goals and achieve them. All it takes is the right tools and the right mindset.
Challenge:Write down one goal you can complete by the end of the month. Review it daily. Break it down into smaller steps. Take small steps. Let me know how it went.